Tuesday 2 June 2015

'I was mistreated' by ex-wife Kris Jenner; Bruce Jenner reveals


As former Olympian and sporting champion Bruce Jenner  unveils his new female identity as Caitlyn, he also  launched a stinging attack on ex-wife Kris as the glamorous Caitlyn covers Vanity Fair magazine.
The pair were married for 23 years until their divorce was finalised in December, but Caitlyn, who has now transitioned, has branded the matriarch 'controlling' and says she felt 'mistreated'.
Caitlyn, 65, who debuted her feminized self on the cover while wearing a white corset, said Kris, 59, 'wasn't very nice' and that gender didn't cause them to divorce - it was mainly her treatment of him.
'The first 15 years I felt she needed me more because I was the breadwinner,' she told Vanity Fair.
'Then really around the show, when that hit and she was running the whole show and getting credit for it and she had her own money, she didn't need me as much from that standpoint... I think in a lot of ways she became less tolerant of me.'
Caitlyn continued: 'A lot of times she wasn't very nice. People would see how I got mistreated. She controlled the money, all that kind of stuff.'
When Bruce let the world in on his intention to become a woman, Kris was taken aback. 'It was like the most passive-aggressive thing I think I ever experienced,' Kris lashed back.
well, Bruce or Caitlyn rather, got more than enough support and from his family and people from around the world, evn president Obama.
His or her mum who is 88years, showed her solidarity and joy for her son but promised to 
always refer to her as Bruce since that was what she and the father named him from birth.

Bruce and ex-wife,Kris Jenner:







0 comments: