Friday 24 April 2015

YOUNG, WILD AND FREE, REALLY



Young wild and free 
We feel too young and too afraid to be alone in the world, sometime, it’s just a particular person we do not want to be away from, at other times, we just fear being alone in public or anywhere at all, we fear our own thoughts and our company and just need a little distraction, so any one would do. So we find ourselves not selecting friends, company or acquaintances.


 We are just everywhere, we are young, wild and free. We eat, drink, and hang out with friends, party, get drunk, smoke, dress the way we like, not caring what we show. If thinking at all, then it’s how to make money and wear some nice designers and keep the body together, after all that is what they see, that is what we present, it don’t matter what is on the inside, no one sees that, and we don’t have to be alone to deal with that. And they say that is how it ought to be, ’young wild and free’ like Khalifa said

"So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how it's supposed to be
Living young and wild and free.

Yea true, but why not show some moderation, and own our realities, so that as we get older, and have fewer friends, and might have to spend some time alone, it won’t look like we are cracking up like the song writer Galaghar thought in the song getting older“

It's nine o'clock
I'm getting tired
I'm sick of all my records
And the clothes I bought today
Am I cracking up?
Or just getting older?

Well, I don’t want to spend my life watching, waiting or running scared from what will become after all these beautiful times  am having now, so I take out time to reflect, and construct my own life with my own hands. So I spend some time alone even now that I feel ‘young, wild and free’.
 So quit wondering why so am busy, and don’t get mad, I don’t have spare time to hang out with ya’all.  And  I won’t expect you to be jealous when we all get older, and my life remains this beautiful.. cos am doing the work while you’re having the fun. It is no competition, it is my creation.  

0 comments: