Monday 23 February 2015

Julius Agwu reveaved why he dropped his political ambition



Popular Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu has finally revealed the reason he gave up his political ambition, saying that it was because of his mother, who he mentioned in November cried when she heard he was running for office.
In an interview with Punch Newspapers on February 21, 2015 the comedian, who had been campaigning for a political position in Delta State, explained that  “My mum called me to confirm and I said it was true. She cried on the phone and told me to drop my ambition and leave it for the politicians before they kidnap her and demand for ransom. I had to oblige my mother’s request".
In 2014, the funny man was one of the many Nigerian celebrities who decided to run for political offices in the upcoming elections, however Julius who initially wanted to run for the position of governor opted out without giving a reason back then.

0 comments: