Wednesday 25 March 2015

Zayn Malik has quit One Direction after five years



 Leaving Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson,the 22-year-old singer has made the decision to bow out of the chart-topping boyband.
Zayn said in a statement released to MailOnline on Wednesday afternoon: 'My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. 

'But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart.'
He continued: 'I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. 
'I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.' See pics of the band...


0 comments: